Website Dilico Anishinabek Family Care
Why should YOU choose Dilico?
- Optional Flexible schedule to support work-life balance
- OMERS Pension plan available to all employees
- Competitive salaries
- EFAP available to all employees and their families
- A chance to make a difference in the community
Multiple positions available
Under the direction of the Post Treatment Manager, the Casual Residential Addiction Worker will carry out programming and lectures as per schedule; facilitate groups; orientate new clients to the center and program, transport clients to essential appointments (i.e. medical appointments); maintain daily recording in log book; case notes; ensures the safety and well-being of the clients, and the security of the center in the provision of programming.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- College diploma in addictions or related field with two (2) years experience in the field of mental health and addictions
- Experience in the field of mental health and addictions as it relates to the Anishinabek, experience in provision of individual and group-based treatment services
- Candidates without the specific education qualifications and where the position does not require certified qualification to practice, but who possess an appropriate combination of experience and other academic qualifications will also be considered
Ability to work flexible hours as determined by the Addiction Services Manager in relation to service requirements
- Must possess a Class “F” driver’s license or be willing to obtain a Class “F” license and have access to a personal vehicle
- Must hold a valid Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate
- A Vulnerable Sector Search is required
- Must complete a medical and receive the required immunizations as recommended by the local medical officer of health
$18.06 per hour
Hours of Work: The position is based on a as needed basis at your availability and convenience
If you experience issues with our online application system please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org the competition number must be quoted in the email subject line.
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Dilico is committed to diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Dilico gives preference to Anishinabek people.
To apply for this job please visit www.dilico.com.