Youth Job Connection Summer
Youth Job Connection Summer (YJCS) provides summer, part-time and after-school job opportunities to high school students, aged 15 to 18, who are facing challenging life circumstances and may need support transitioning between school and work.
Who can apply?
To apply for the youth job connection summer program, you must be:
- between 15 and 18 years old
- a resident of Ontario
- a high school student planning to stay in or return to school, or to move on to postsecondary education
Through Youth Job Connection Summer, you get:
- at least 20 hours of paid training to prepare you for the workplace
- summer jobs that last for up to eight weeks
- part-time and after school job opportunities (if they don’t conflict with school)
- mentorship, job-coaching and help returning to school after the program ends
Learn more about YJCS - Dryden & Marathon
NEW is currently offering the YJCS program through our Dryden and Marathon offices only.
Please bring or email your completed application form to your local office:
Dryden – email@example.com or call (807) 223-4006
Marathon – firstname.lastname@example.org or call (807) 229-3223
Thunder Bay – Please contact YES Employment Services at (807) 623-0768