About Northwest Employment Works
Who We Are
Northwest Employment Works is an Employment Ontario Assessment Centre offering various programs and services geared to helping job seekers and employers achieve their job search, recruitment, and training goals.
We provide you with one-stop access to employment programs and services through respectful, flexible, and personalized service.
- A wide range of resources, supports, and service components to respond to the career and employment needs of individuals
- HR planning services to satisfy the skilled labour needs of employers
- Help to individuals on a path to higher skill training and employment
With offices located in Thunder Bay, Marathon, and Dryden, we’ve got Northwestern Ontario covered.
Our Service Promise To You
Welcome to Northwest Employment Works. We provide you with one-stop access to employment programs and services through respectful and personalized timely service.
Standards You Can Expect
- caring, respectful environment with access to courteous, helpful, professional and considerate staff
- we will respect your time and work hard to serve you as quickly as possible
- we will engage in discussion with you and listen to your specific needs
- all staff will have accurate up to date information and resources to help you achieve your goals
- we will assist you and follow your progress
- we will respect your right to privacy and the trust you place in us
You Can Help Us Serve You Better By
- providing timely, complete and accurate contact information
- honouring your commitments with us
- providing us with feedback
Comments and Concerns
- STEP 1 - Contact your Employment Advisor
- STEP 2 - Contact the NEW Supervisor, Operations at (807) 475-6514
You will receive an acknowledgment within 2 business days and a response within 5 business days.
Bienvenue à Northwest Employment Works. Nous vous offrons un accès unique aux programmes et services d'emploi grâce à un service respectueux et personnalisé en temps opportun.
Attendez-vous a des normes de service ou priment
- environnement attentif et respectueux avec accès à un personnel courtois, serviable, professionnel et attentionné
- nous respecterons votre temps et travaillerons dur pour vous servir le plus rapidement possible
- nous discuterons avec vous et écouterons vos besoins spécifiques
- tout le personnel disposera d'informations et de ressources précises et à jour pour vous aider à atteindre vos objectifs
- nous vous assisterons et suivrons vos progrès
- nous respecterons votre droit à la vie privée et la confiance que vous nous accordez
Vous pouvez nous aider à vous servir mieux par
- fournir des informations de contact opportunes, complètes et exactes
- honorer vos engagements avec nous
- nous fournir des commentaires
Commentaires et préoccupations
- ÉTAPE 1 - contactez votre conseiller en emploi
- ÉTAPE 2 - contactez le NEW gestionnaire de programme - (807) 475-6514
As part of the colonial history of Canada, non-Indigenous peoples have derived benefit from what the Royal Commission on Truth and Reconciliation defines as the “cultural genocide” of Indigenous peoples in this country.
At Confederation College, we accept our responsibility in a national reconciliation process and acknowledge that we are accountable for this tragic history. We are working to address injustices against Indigenous peoples and honouring our relationships with communities.
In renewing and building reconciliation processes, we are respecting the leadership of Indigenous peoples in changing the educational landscape. It is against this backdrop that Confederation College acknowledges that it is on Indigenous land and recognizes the presence of the Métis and Inuit peoples in the area.