The Canada Ontario Job Grant
The Canada Ontario Job Grant (COJG) offers direct financial support to employers or employer consortia who are looking to train their employees.
It is available to small, medium, and large employers with a plan to deliver short-term training to new and existing employees.
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying, we encourage you to contact our team first so we can review the details with you and direct you on how to select us as your service provider.
What you need to know about COJG
- Employers can get up to $10,000 in support for training costs per trainee
- Training has to be delivered by an eligible third-party trainer
- Employers with more than 100 employees are responsible to pay 1/2 of the total training costs
- Employers with less than 100 employees are responsible to pay 1/6th of the total training costs
- For employer groups that want to submit a group application – the consortium stream allows employers to pool their resources to support common training objectives and goals
Resources and information
- Frequently asked questions for employers
- Download the employer and training provider information sheet