ODSP Employment Supports
We know many people with disabilities can work and want to work. That’s why there are Ontario Disability Support Program employment supports.
Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) Employment Supports provides employment-related services and supports to help people with disabilities find and keep jobs.
To be eligible for ODSP Employment Supports, an applicant must:
- Live in Ontario
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Be legally allowed to work in Canada, and
- Either be receiving ODSP Income Support, or have a physical or mental disability that is expected to last a year or more and, as a result, makes it hard for you to find or keep a job.
Employment Supports can:
- provide job placement assistance and job retention supports to help people with disabilities prepare for, find and keep jobs, and advance their careers
- support people with disabilities who are starting their own business
- help employers meet their business needs by providing support to hire and retain employees with disabilities
There is no financial eligibility requirement for Employment Supports and a person does not need to be in receipt of ODSP Income Support to receive Employment Supports. However, clients with a high taxable income may be required to contribute towards the cost of their support.
For more information, please contact:
Taryn Conlon at (807) 475-6362