Website Westfort Foods Inc.
Looking for an Assistant Manager who is interested in becoming a part of our team!
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the following tasks:
- Placing local orders and expanding our local offerings
- Maintaining relationships with local businesses and Westfort Village Association (aid in the organization of events when needed)
- Maintaining social media accounts (creating posts, sharing content, answering customer messages, etc)
- Providing excellent customer service to all patrons and resolving problems that arise including customer complaints and concerns
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of staff
- Counting floats and managing cash
- Picking and packing grocery orders for commercial accounts
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for both staff and customers
- Closing and opening the store when needed
Shifts include a combination of days, evenings, and weekends. Management experience is an asset but not required, we will train the right person. Plenty of room for growth!
Applicants must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, be comfortable with computers, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
In-person resumes are preferred but can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.