Website Triad Contracting
Minimum 3rd year apprenticeship preferred
Wage is negotiable
· Knowledge of building products.
· Knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials.
· Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
· Ability to work in a fast past and physically demanding environment.
· Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
· Ability to read documents and drawings
· Good understanding of basic math
· Valid WAH and Drivers’ license
· Assist in building custom homes
· Measure and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
· Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items.
· Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
· Layout flooring, roofing or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible
· Assist in structural repairs on other projects
Growth opportunities within the company
Benefits and profit sharing offered.
Send in your resume or drop it off in person
800 Norah Cres
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.