Website The Steam Guy Inc
As the primary service provider of commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning, The Steam Guy Inc is looking for an individual whose is brings their technical ability to the position and looking to be promoted to a lead position once trained.
- All training is provided – some of which is across the USA border. Therefore a valid Canadian passport is necessary.
- We require a clean drivers abstract. Most in town jobs require you to drive your own vehicle to the job site. Out of town pays rolling wage. You will need a valid Ontario Driver’s license with your own reliable vehicle.
- Because we re-certify commercial kitchen exhaust systems, our work begins when their kitchens are closed. Therefore, most jobs are after hours and into the night.
- We require all staff to be Level 2 security cleared through the ThBay Police Dept..
- We need smart, honest, dedicated staff who are eager to grow into leadership positions and deliver great customer service.
- The successful candidates will be eligible for generous health care benefits after 6 month probationary period is successful.
- The successful candidate will receive well above minimum wage with pay increases.
- We have a great team who work well together. We are growing and need to fill a few key positions.
- Two weeks off at Christmas.
CALL 807 626 8022 for more information. Please be ready to submit 3 references.
To apply for this job please visit thesteamguy.com.