Website The Independent Living Resource Centre (ILRC) Thunder Bay
Are you a person with a disability between the ages of 16-30 and looking for employment support? The Independent Living Resource Center (ILRC) Thunder Bay has a paid training and employment program for youth with disabilities called Yes Youth Can (YYC).
The NEXT SESSION is Dec 5th, 2022 and spaces are limited. Make sure to get in touch early to see if you’re eligible!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 4 weeks of paid pre-employment training
- 12-14 weeks of paid work experience with a Community Employer Partner
- Funding for work-related expenses such as work attire, short term transportation and more
- Potential funding for trainings including First Aid & CPR, Safe Food Handling and others
- Possible access to emergency funding for housing, transportation, food and child care
- You must be between the ages of 16-30
- You must self-identify as someone with a disability
- You must have a Social Insurance Number (SIN) card
- You must be available for 4 weeks of paid virtual sessions
- You must be available for 12-14 weeks of paid work experience
***Next YYC Session: Dec. 5th 2022***
Don’t miss this unique opportunity for employment support. Get in touch today for more information or to find out your eligibility!
Contact Jennie at email@example.com or 807-577-6166 Ext. 2
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.