Website SYNERGY NORTH
CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK
Up to 2 positions located in Thunder Bay
· Enrolled in a post-secondary program and returning as a full-time student in the fall of 2024.
· Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office software.
· Must be self-motivated and a quick learner.
· Able to work in a team environment.
· Experience in data entry and frontline customer service an asset.
· Organizational and/or prioritization skills.
· Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
· Knowledge of Windows operating systems.
· Answer, in person, on the phone or in writing, enquiries from customers.
· Performs outbound calls and emails to customers or service contractors as needed.
· Analyze consumption to determine account security deposits and process cash and debit payments.
· Responsible for the collection of outstanding customer accounts including drafting customer payment arrangements.
· Dealing with and/or resolving all customer billing and consumption inquiries and/or concerns.
· Providing customers with information on, and the promotion of, energy conservation programs, electricity consumption, market trends, smart metering, provincial Time of Use pricing, payment plan options and the role of retailers in the market.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
HOURLY RATE: $20.00
Students are to submit the following documents by email to email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line and include:
1. Cover Letter & Resume
2. Completed SYNERGY NORTH “School Verification of Enrolment Form”
Download the form from http://www.synergynorth.ca/careers and provide an Enrolment Verification Form provided by your post-secondary institution.
Note: all successful candidates will be required to successfully complete a Police Information Check (PIC) as a condition of employment. Information to complete will be provided at the time an offer of employment is made.
We thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit synergynorth.ca.