Service Technician II
Website Superior Propane
Service Technician II – Dryden/Kenora, ON (Relocation assistance available)
Superior Propane is Canada’s leading and reliable propane provider. Customers have trusted the experts at Superior to fuel their homes and businesses since 1951. Customer Focus, Performance, Safety, and Winning with People are the four key values that are the foundation of everything that we do.
We are seeking a full time “G2” Gasfitter to join the Dryden, Ontario team. The Service Technician is responsible for installing and servicing complex residential and commercial propane and natural gas related equipment up to and greater than 400,000 BTUs.
Our culture is one where each employee has a role in providing customers with industry-leading customer service, peace-of-mind, and value. To support this culture, we offer a great working environment complete with career development assistance, a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a pension and savings plan. Relocation assistance may be available to the successful candidate.
* Valid G2 Gas fitter’s license (Open for a G3 Apprentice willing to pursue Career further within the industry)
* A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience preferred.
* HVAC certification and qualifications are preferred.
* Advanced technical knowledge of propane appliances, equipment and plant operations.
* Excellent knowledge of B149 code.
* Valid driver’s license and incident free driver’s abstract.
* Physically capable of lifting heavy objects on a regular basis.
* Good communications skills.
* Knowledge and ability to use computers, specifically the on board truck computers.
To apply for this job email your details to sandeep_rangwani@SuperiorPropane.Com.