Start2finish provides after-school fitness & literacy programming for students in grades 1-6. These clubs address the need for enhanced educational and social-emotional support in marginalized communities.
Brainworx Coaches have a significant role to encourage students on a weekly basis for positive change physically, mentally, and emotionally through fitness and literacy. Coaches help to build confidence and motivate students to achieve success, stay in school, and build lasting friendships with peers and mentors.
– 30-40 minute sessions 2x/week after-school (Tues/Wed/Thurs)
– March to May
– 10-12 participants and 3-4 volunteer coaches per group
– Sessions include fitness, literacy & mentoring activities, with emphasis on social-emotional learning
– An easy-to-use virtual platform to facilitate programming
– Take attendance and follow up with the Team Lead weekly
If you are interested, please apply on our volunteer portal:
To apply for this job please visit timecounts.org.