Website St. Joseph's Care Group
SECRETARY, REGIONAL PALLIATIVE CARE PROGRAM (23-R959)
Bargaining Unit: SEIU HOSPITAL – CLERICAL
Status: Full Time TEMPORARY
Department: Regional Palliative Care Program
Site: St. Joseph’s Hospital
Rate of Pay: $23.66 – $26.44 per hour
Under the direction of the Program Manager, the Secretary will provide assistance to the North West LHIN’s Regional Palliative Care Program, Regional Rehabilitation Program and Specialized Geriatric Program. Duties include developing and updating various communication materials, maintaining the Regional Palliative Care Program web content, and supporting various events, activities and projects.
– Graduate of a related post-secondary program (secretarial, communications, marketing, public health, etc.)
– Must be at an intermediate skill level in keyboarding, word processing and spreadsheet software
– Excellent interpersonal, customer service, written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
– Independent judgment and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Will be required to travel to various work locations from time to time, both within the city and out of town
– Demonstrated regular attendance at work
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT
This position shall be conditional upon a satisfactory Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check (CRJMC) where indicated, to ensure the absence of relevant criminal convictions.
Offers of employment made to external candidates are conditional upon providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination as per the SJCG Immunization Policy IMS-04-005or proof of valid medical exemption, prior to the offered effective date. If proof of vaccination or valid medical exemption is not provided, the offer of employment is rescinded.
St. Joseph’s Care Group is committed to providing high quality client-centred care by building a respectful and inclusive workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves. Individuals who speak a second language including French, Finnish, Italian, Ojibway, Cree, Oji-Cree, etc. are encouraged to apply.
Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.sjcg.net.