Website Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre
Reports To: Aramark Manager
The Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to be responsible for the performance of all duties related to the handling and processing of the hospital linen. This is to include: collection, sorting, washing, drying, storage, and delivery. Additionally, will be responsible to assure aseptic handling and processing technique and infection preventative methods. Training will be provided.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Must be physically able to perform all assigned tasks
- Previous experience in working in a health care environment an asset
Working in the laundry department to process and sort, wash, dry and fold all hospital linens
Distribute all laundry and linens to patient care areas throughout the hospital on a daily basis including Long Term Care
- Maintain safety standards at all times
- Must have flexibility to work shifts as assigned, mainly days and weekends
- Approximately 30 hours weekly with the opportunity to pick up additional hours based on workload
- Considerable walking, lifting, standing, pushing, pulling and bending
- Frequently required to lift up to 30lbs
$21.15 – $22.91; an additional 18% in lieu of benefits in accordance with CUPE Collective Agreement.
Submit Application To:
Human Resources Recruitment
Box 909, Sioux Lookout, On P8T 1B4
(807) 737-3030, Email: email@example.com, Fax: (807) 737-6263
Please quote on your application.
Visit our website: www.slmhc.on.ca for more information. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted; we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.