Website Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre
Reports To: Aramark Manager
The Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to prepare meals for residents and patients while working with the dietary manager to maintain a menu that is healthy and approved by a dietitian.
- Grade 12 or equivalent preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Must be physically able to perform all assigned tasks
- Previous experience in large quantity cooking, healthcare facility experience preferred
- Catering and baking experience preferred
- Applicants must have flexibility to work mainly days and weekends.
- Safe Food Handler Certification or capable of completing online certification upon date of hire
- Ensure all menu items are prepared and served according to departmental policies and procedures
- Ensure that the presentation of all menu items adhere to established standards
- Ensure quality and safety of food by cleaning of surfaces, as well as proper covering and storage of food items
- Ensure that the correct quantities are prepared to meet daily needs
- Complete all required documentation
- Duties also include pot and dishwashing
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Must adhere to organizational policies and procedures concerning cleaning, hand hygiene and the use of Personal Protective Equipment in support of Infection Control measures and attend training when necessary
- Considerable walking, lifting, standing, pushing, pulling and bending
- Frequently required to lift up to 30lbs
$23.66 -$25.53; with benefits in accordance with CUPE Collective Agreement
Submit Application To:
Human Resources Recruitment
Box 909, Sioux Lookout, On P8T 1B4
(807) 737-3030, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: (807) 737-6263
Please quote on your application.
Visit our website: www.slmhc.on.ca for more information. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.