Website Resolute Forest Products
The Maintenance Millwright reports to a maintenance supervisor and is directly responsible to provide safe maintenance, repair, installation and modification of equipment in the mill.
- Participate in safety programs and ensure the application of our safety standards for all maintenance operations,
- You have a commitment to work in a safe productive manner to maximize quality and production while minimizing maintenance costs and unscheduled downtime,
- Troubleshoot equipment failures and perform necessary repairs,
- Collaborate with production and maintenance personnel,
- Utilize the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for processing work orders, weekly schedules, PM’s, and updating the equipment databases,
- Perform periodic inspections of equipment and systems to observe operating conditions and the need for repair or adjustment,
- You will apply your organizational skills to maximize uptime, quality and production,
- Execute preventative maintenance activities including troubleshooting and repairs to all equipment, hydraulic systems, conveyors, and pumps in a timely manner,
- Communicate updates to supervisor to maintain goals,
- Reporting to a maintenance supervisor, you will be part of a results-oriented team whose members are encouraged to exceed expectations.
- Red Seal Industrial or Construction Mechanic/Millwright certification.
- Previous experience in related an industrial environment would be an asset.
Your assets and skills
- Possess a strong safety focus and exceptional safety record,
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), organizational, and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work independently and within a diverse trades team environment,
- Exceptional mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting skills,
- Support continuous improvement and contribute to cost savings initiatives,
- MS Office, and Computer Maintenance Management Software computer skills,
- A self-motivated individual who will work towards reliability excellence,
- Possess a strong safety focus and exceptional safety record.
Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.resolutefp.com.