North of Superior Health Care Group
North of Superior Healthcare Group
REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE (Full-Time)
The McCausland Hospital (Terrace Bay site) has an opening for a Full – Time Registered Practical Nurse.
Under the general supervision of the Nurse Manager, the successful candidate will develop, monitor, and deliver nursing care in accordance with RPN professional standards of practice. Perform routine nursing duties while ensuring that the clients’ emotional and physical needs are met.
• Graduate of an accredited Registered Practical Nurse Program
• Current BCLS certification
• Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Ability to work as a team member with minimum supervision
• Ability to work rotating shifts in accordance with the SEIU Collective Agreement
• Ability to communicate in both official languages (English/French) is an asset
$1000 recruitment allowance
$500 accommodation allowance for three (3) months
$1500 at the completion of probation
$2500 following one (1) year of employment
– HOOPP Pension
– Dental and Extended Health
– Short and Long Term Disability
– Life Insurance
– Paid Time Off
– On-site parking (free)
To submit a resume or for more information please contact:
Beth Ryan, Chief Human Resource Officer
The North of Superior Healthcare Group is committed to providing high quality client-centered care by building a respectful and inclusive workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.