Website Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital
Up to $7500 in relocation assistance is available for this position, as well as up to $25,000 in CCPN funding for Nurses who are newly licensed in Ontario.
New graduates may also be available for our Foundation Bursary Program (up to $15,000).
1. Graduate of a recognized School of Nursing.
2. Current registration or eligible for registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
1. To provide nursing care as outlined in the position description.
2. To ensure patient care is provided in accordance with the College of Nurses of Ontario Standards of Practice for Registered Nurses and the philosophy, goals and objectives of the Nursing Service.
3. To participate in professional development activities aimed at maintaining or improving knowledge and skills to meet the changing requirements of patient care.
4. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, as defined by the physical demands analysis in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.