Website Recreation World RV
The Parts Specialist must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks. The position requires the ability to communicate and work closely and efficiently with others in a sometimes, fast-paced and stressful environment. The Parts Specialist is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through efficient and timely processing of parts orders within guidelines of company policies, procedures & expectations; checking parts availability; and comparing pricing and availability by comparing all relevant vendors.
- Excellent knowledge of the location of all parts and some knowledge of uses and installation techniques
- Analyze customer requests for parts; provide parts information and prices using approved quote forms; process customer orders in a timely manner and log onto SOP sheet
- Knowledge & ability to provide substitute parts information for obsolete/upgraded parts based on experience
- Responsible for following up on back orders by checking with other parts personnel/vendors to determine the status of orders and provide answers to customers and service/warranty/sales
- departments. Assist or take the lead in tracking orders/invoices as required/necessary.
- Maintain good relationships with distributors, dealers, service centers and consumers. Research and forge new vendor contacts/relationships.
- Monitor parts/accessory inventory levels which will include running/modifying reports and ensure shelves are restocked as necessary.
- Manage or assist management with yearly booking, promotional purchase opportunities and warranty, and over-the-counter customer orders.
- Research and source non-inventory parts and new products.
- Assist in shipping and receiving of parts and accessories.
- Assist in decision-making in regards to inventory blowout/special/promotions/merchandise returns etc., as requested.
- Provide excellent in-person phone, email and Kenect (texting) customer service in a timely fashion.
- All and any other jobs as requested by other department heads and Managers.
- Communicate with supervisors and other departments any issue related to performing the duties of this position
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.