Website Paramed Home Healthcare
Position: Personal Support Worker (PSW)
Location: Dryden, ON
Hours: Part time or Full time
ParaMed is actively hiring Personal Support Workers to join our team!
New grads are welcome to apply!
ParaMed needs team members who share our goal of redefining care in the home. Join Canada’s largest home health care company and make a real difference in the lives of people in your community. We provide quality, compassionate care directly to patients where they live because we believe that when you are in need of care, home is a more comfortable place to be!
Choose ParaMed for support, where we’ll provide you with paid orientation, mentorship, and ongoing training. Experience diversity and lifelong learning – where the skills that you learn contribute to making you a confident and accomplished care professional.
– Personal Care for client (bathing, dressing, toileting)
– Lifts and Transfers
– Nutrition/Food/Meal Prep
– Cognitive, Emotional/Social Support
What We Offer:
– Competitive compensation
– Health and dental benefits
– Use of Mobile device
– Mileage/travel allowance
– Training and skills development
– Career Advancement opportunities
– Employee purchase discount programs
– A supportive and respectful workplace
– Autonomy and independence
– Diploma or Certificate from a PSW course recognized by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development or equivalent healthcare education OR RPN Students who have completed 1st year of studies or RN students who have completed 2nd year of studies
– Effective oral and written communication skills
– Ability to demonstrate compassion, tact, and diplomacy when interacting with patients and their families
– Experience working with acutely ill, chronically ill, or palliative patients is considered a strong asset
– Willingness to travel to and from patient residences within a designated area is required
– Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle Insurance is required
Please apply by sending in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit our website at www.paramed.com
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and ParaMed Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of ParaMed hiring process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.