Website Power and Mine Supply
Outside Sales Representative
Power and Mine Supply, a distributor of municipal and industrial products across the Central Canada region, is recruiting for an outside sales representative to work out of our Thunder Bay office. This is a permanent career position with competitive salary, benefits, and bonus opportunities. Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The start date for an ideal candidate is negotiable.
This position will be of interest to those who enjoy a fast-paced, challenging environment and are looking to put their technical and communication skills to the test.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for sales representation of Power and Mine Supply in our Northwest Ontario territory
- Be a responsive liaison between the manufacturers, engineering firms, and customers on matters relating to the products we represent
- Develop and maintain customer relationships both internal & external by handling customer concerns and issues
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding price & delivery information
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to customer problems, warranty & quality issues
- Maintain knowledge on new products and support sales growth in the territory
- Technical background and sales experience
- Attention to detail with strong documentation and follow-up skills
- Offer excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), interpersonal skills, computer skills
- Customer service skills that demonstrate professionalism
- Able to lead, organize, prioritize and multitask
- Capable of learning quickly and working independently, while embracing a team attitude
- Experience with pumps, valves or mechanical seals and/or industrial and municipal equipment is an asset
Post-Secondary education in mechanical engineering or a technology program is preferred.
Additional information about Power and Mine Supply can be found at www.powerandmine.ca.
To apply for this job please visit powerandmine.ca.