Website Leuenberger Air Service Limited
Lodge Manager Needed
Are you passionate about fishing and wildlife?
Are you passionate about helping others enjoy much needed R&R in seclusion?
Are you passionate about becoming a part of a well-rounded team in the middle of nowhere?
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the tourism industry?
Then YOU are just the person we are looking for!
In 1960, our family owned fly-in business began with a dream, a borrowed canoe and a tent. From that time on, our company has grown on its strength of fine hospitality and service, proven by the many repeat guests who fly out with us each year to beautiful wilderness and superb fishing. Today we own and operate 16 remote fly-in outpost camps, each on a different lake, plus a full service fly-in lodge located on Kagianagami Lake.
It is our mission to assist others in enjoying the beautiful attractions that Northern Ontario has to offer, with the like accommodations and hospitality of a five star resort.
This career is extremely challenging and only suited to those highly motivated with a strong work ethic. A background showing a willingness to learn, exceptional degrees of stamina and determination are important characteristics. Successful candidate must have excellent public relation skills, excellent computer, oral and written communication skills.
Some skills are but not limited to:
· Possess a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
· Focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service
· Ability to perform physical tasks on a daily basis
· Proven ability to work well as part of a team
· Ability to easily follow standard procedures
· High level attention to detail required
· Willingness to assist other team members as needed and requested
· Passion for exceptional customer service is essential
Some duties are but not limited to:
· Directly run day to day operations at the lodge when in operation (upkeep of lodge, cabins, buildings, grounds)
· Maintain boats, motors
· Manage staff and working hours
· Ordering clothing, tackle and other materials needed for the lodge
· Meal planning and supply ordering
· Team leadership
· Excellent communication
Required licenses or certifications:
· Driver’s License
· First Aid & CPR Level C
· Boater’s license
Full time from Mid May until Mid September
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is dependent on experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.