Website Ignite Behaviour Consulting
Instructor Therapists, deliver individualized ABA treatment, in 1:1 setting, to children diagnosed with Autism and other developmental disabilities. All Instructor Therapists work under the clinical supervision of our on-site Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA).
Position Type: Full-Time
• Deliver client-specific ABA programming
• Deliver direct service in a variety of environments
• Prepare teaching materials
• Ongoing data collection
• Participate in treatment planning and reporting
• Communicate with parents and community partners
• Excellent problem solving, communication, organizational skills, and team player abilities
• Diploma or a University degree in a related field (e.g., psychology, autism and behaviour science, early childhood education)
• Experience delivering Intensive Behavioural Intervention would be an asset
• Travel may be required for this position; the successful candidate must have a valid Ontario driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
• Satisfactory Criminal Record Check (including a Vulnerable Sector Screening) and Pre-Employment Medical
• Candidates Bilingual in English and French will be given special consideration
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.