Township of Schreiber
Job Overview: To perform maintenance and upkeep of municipal buildings, recreational facilities and property including the Schreiber Arena & Community Hall. This is a permanent casual position and shifts are scheduled on a casual basis that include part-time evenings and weekends with fluctuating hours.
- Ability to conduct custodial duties and to perform minor
- Able to work with the
- Valid class “G” drivers
- First aid certification is an asset but not
- Receives written or verbal direction from Lead Hand or
- Performs regular scheduled custodial Cleans and tidies public areas, walkways, exit ways, stands. Cleans and sanitizes change room and washroom areas.
- Setup municipal rooms and facilities as directed from municipal
- Secures the municipal facilities against vandalism and theft by checking and locking all doors when last to leave their shift.
- To unlock doors to limited access areas for those authorized and ensures lock-up
- Overseas individuals using the facility and reports any individuals, groups or organizations abusing facility rules, policies and provide crowd
- Operates Olympia to resurface ice, ice scrapings and edging as
Rate of pay: $19.29/hr
How to apply: Please submit your resume to the Director of Operations – Tammy Ibey at the Schreiber Municipal office located at 204 Alberta St. Schreiber, ON, P0T2S0 or by email to email@example.com If you need employment accommodation, please contact the Director of Operations – Tammy Ibey and
provide us with your contact information. The Township of Schreiber is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The personal information gathered will be used solely for applications selection in accordance with the Municipal Freedom and Protection of Privacy Act.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.