Website Dilico Anishinabek Family Care
Under the direction of the Family Healing Manager or designate, the Residential Counsellor will ensure the treatment needs of clients in care are met by actively participating in the provision of treatment services in residential family facility. The primary responsibility is to provide individual and group based treatment services that are consistent with the Vision, Mission and Core Values established by Dilico Anishinabek Family Care.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An HBSW or Degree in a related field is required coupled with four (4) years counselling experience in the field of Community Health and Addictions
- Experience in the field of counselling, Addictions and Mental Health
- Experience in the provision of individual and group-based counselling, assessments, referrals and advocacy
- Candidates without the specific education qualifications and where the position does not require certified qualification to practice, but who possess an appropriate combination of experience and other academic qualifications will also be considered
- Ability to work flexible hours as determined by the Family Healing Manager or designate in relation to service requirements
- Must possess a Class F Driver’s License or be willing to obtain a Class F License and have access to a personal vehicle with $1,000,000 liability vehicle insurance
- Must hold a valid Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Must complete a criminal records check/VSS upon hiring
- Must complete a medical and receive the required immunizations as recommended by the local medical officer of health
Hours of work:
35 hours per week
$21.38 – $27.90 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.dilico.com.