Website Dilico Anishinabek Family Care
Why should YOU choose Dilico?
- Flexible schedule to support work-life balance
- OMERS Pension plan available to all employees
- Competitive salaries
- EFAP available to all employees and their families
- A chance to make a difference in the community
Multiple positions available
The Casual Prime Worker is responsible for transporting and supporting children receiving child welfare services. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide care for the child and youth that is consistent with the philosophy, approach, goals and learning environment established by Dilico Anishinabek Family Care.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Secondary School Diploma is required
- A minimum two years experience with Anishinabek children, youth, individuals and families
- Preferably Child Welfare experience
- Required to work flexible hours
- A valid Class “G” Driver’s License
- Access to a reliable, personal vehicle
- $1,000,000 liability vehicle insurance
Hours of Work: The position is based on a as needed basis at your availability and convenience
Wage Range: $18.06 per hour
If you experience issues with our online application system please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org the competition number must be quoted in the email subject line.
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Dilico is committed to diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Dilico gives preference to Anishinabek people.
To apply for this job please visit www.dilico.com.