Website Catholic Family Development Centre
Full Time – Part Time – Contract General Counsellor Positions Open
We’re growing! We are a not for profit, charitable, nondenominational family service agency located in Thunder Bay. We have been serving the community since 1979. The Centre is dedicated to strengthening and empowering families and individuals through a high quality service delivery within a respectful, caring environment.
The Counsellor leads facilitation of structured education/therapy groups and provides counselling services to individuals, couples and families.
- Master of Social Work/Honours Bachelor of Social Work degree or equivalent
- Registration with a professional college
- 3 to 5 years related experience preferred
- Knowledge of domestic violence, working with both perpetrators and victims of violence
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution and organization skills
- Demonstrated excellence in group facilitation, safety planning, community collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Criminal Records Check required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.