Website Canadian Kraft Paper
(Temporary till 2025)
Our structure and culture encourages innovation, growth and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice environmental sustainability.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Reporting to the Mill Services Manager, the incumbent will be an intricate team member of the Mill Services Department, focusing on various projects and tasks related to the environmental management of a Pulp and Paper mill site. The successful candidate will work closely with regulatory authorities and contractors to ensure that applicable regulations and project timelines are satisfied.
The Environmental Coordinator is responsible for:
• Accurate analysis of environmental data to ensure all environmental regulatory requirements are being met;
• Liaising with external agencies on specific environmental issues and projects;
• Provide reports of environmental requirements to regulatory agencies in a timely manner;
• Monitoring the daily operations of effluent treatment system;
• Monitoring the operation of a permitted landfill;
• Permitting requirements for petroleum storage tanks;
• Coordinating and overseeing projects related to the effluent treatment system;
• Participate in incident investigation and root cause analysis;
• Provide recommendations to the management team for environmental improvements.
• Environmental Science or a related applied science field.
• Effective communication skills; including strong facilitation practices and clear verbal & written communication.
• High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allows one to work effectively in a diverse environment with many different stakeholders.
• Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Relocation assistance may be provided
- Benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth within a dynamic industry.
- A supportive work environment that values safety and teamwork.
- Reputable, long-standing company with consistent work
- Enjoy camping, hiking, fishing, and water sports in picturesque settings around The Pas, Manitoba with crystal-clear waters
APPLY TODAY! If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and being a part of our team, please visit our website www.canadiankraftpaper.com to submit your resume.
To apply for this job please visit www.canadiankraftpaper.com.