Website Boreal Solutions L.P.
We are seeking a Full-Time Sales Representative to achieve monthly minimum sales targets in the Northwest and Thunder Bay Areas.
- Job shadow and train with our Senior Sales Representatives to learn our current customer client base
- Make sales calls to designated existing clients in assigned territory
- Develop new business through existing or new clients
- Develop and present sales quotations and product/equipment demonstrations
- Train clients on proper product and/or equipment use
- Assist with sourcing new products
- Track sales calls and reporting to the Sr. Sales Representative and General Manager as required
- Participate in sales meetings and training sessions
- Other administrative or operation duties
- Assist in collection of accounts receivable, when asked by General Manager
- Use the technology provided (ERP, laptop computer, cell phone)
- Network to develop relationships with existing and potential new clients
- Travel as required within assigned territory
- Previous sales experience;
- Technical knowledge of facility maintenance, janitorial chemicals and products and applications and cleaning techniques;
- A personable, positive and persuasive attitude;
- Solid time management and organizational skills;
- Communication excellence, including ability to effectively present to small groups;
- The ability to work independently and as a team player;
- The ability to manage all aspects of the customer relationship through to after-sale support, and;
- The ability to learn new technologies and develop sales strategies.
- A competitive base salary, with group health benefits and registered pension plan
- A stable, healthy and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
If interested, send your cover letter, resume and three references by 4 pm, Friday March 31st, to Jeff Harris, General Manager by email: email@example.com or apply online at https://windigocorp.ca/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.