Website Auger Hollingsworth
LAW CLERK OR PARALEGAL
(PLAINTIFF PERSONAL INJURY)
Auger Hollingsworth Accident & Injury Lawyers are hiring a Personal Injury Law Clerk or Paralegal to work on plaintiff files. The Law Clerk or Paralegal must have some personal injury litigation experience on behalf of either plaintiffs or defendants.
1. Work independently under the direction of a lawyer to prosecute plaintiff cases in a timely manner and to achieve a fair, reasonable and timely resolution.
2. Meet with clients, build cases, execute a plan to ensure that cases will be ready for resolution, mediation, pre-trial or trial.
3. Manage, delegate to and supervise outside vendors including private investigators, health care providers, experts etc.
4. Negotiate resolutions where authorized to do so by the LSO.
5. Collaborate with other firm paralegals, associate lawyers and firm owners on case development and strategies.
6. Be continually engaged in continuing legal education, reading case law, attending legal conferences and otherwise learning how to improve litigation knowledge and skills and overall passion to become a top law clerk/paralegal!
1. Strategic Executor of all litigation skills including client management and case building and preparation.
2. Superior soft skills and emotional intelligence. Enthusiastic and always brings high energy.
3. Brutal honesty and integrity, decision making skills, and creativity. Always earning a high level of trust.
Culture and Compensation:
1. 100% Remote work. Alternatively, hybrid or in office work arrangements in Ottawa office is also available if you’re interested but this is not mandatory.
2. We offer a collegial work environment with competitive salary, profit share and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, unlimited vacation, life and long-term disability insurance, and a firm matching pension plan.
3. We promote individuality and support diversification. We foster a work environment comprised of legal professionals with varied skills, lifestyles, and opinions. Diversity and inclusion are integral parts of our strategic plan for success. The Firm is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting professionals of diverse ethnicity, culture, race, gender, and minority orientation.
Apply in Strict Confidence:
Please email a brief outline explaining how you meet the above requirements including resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.