Grant Writer and Financial Advisor (NOC11102)
Website AgriTech North
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. Experience in the funding sector preferred.
Experience: Generating large-scale funding proposals or reviewing / making decisions on proposals is preferred. Familiarity with the Agriculture, STEM, and Education industries is preferred.
Skills: Quickbooks Online, software integrations, exceptional Microsoft Excel skills, including formulae, financial reporting, financial literacy, the ability to see the big picture (vision) and translate that to microscopic project proposals and grant opportunities, ability to work independently for extended periods and remain productive but prefers working as a team.
Languages: Fluent and accurate written and spoken technical English, at a minimum.
• Utilize Quickbooks Online to extract data as required for financial reporting.
• Identify errors or issues in the financial reporting and advise on suitable corrections or enhancements.
• Produce stunning written grant proposals that accurately illustrate our vision and mission.
• Track funding deliverables and ensure we meet all submission deadlines.
• Complete reports that satisfy the requirements of all funding received.
• Assist management in planning projects relative to the funding opportunities available.
• Bring the team’s attention to new opportunities that they may not be aware of.
• Foster relationships with collaborators to facilitate and fulfill complex multi-variate projects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.