Website AgriTech North
Education: College degree in a related bookkeeping or accounting field is required.
Experience: 3+ years bookkeeping with Quickbooks Online. Familiarity with the public funding sector. Familiarity with the Agriculture industry is preferred.
Skills: Quickbooks Online, Shopify, software integrations, Google Suite, exceptional Microsoft Excel skills including formulae, financial reporting, financial literacy, the ability to work independently for extended periods and remain productive but prefers working as a team.
Qualities: Trustworthy. Transparent. No conflicts of interest. References required.
Languages: Fluent and accurate written and spoken technical English, at a minimum.
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain, and balance various accounts using Quickbooks Online.
• Manage accounting software integrations with Shopify e-commerce.
• Manage Shopify e-commerce financial methods to ensure books balance through the automations.
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books.
• Maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll, utility, tax, and other bills.
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
• Prepare tax return financial statements for the CGA and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
• Prepare financial statements for prospective grant funds and reporting to successful grant opportunities.
• Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports.
• Maintain the business plan as the organization evolves.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.