Patricia Area Community Endeavours
As a Community Futures Development Corporation, Patricia Area Community Endeavours (PACE) offers a wide variety of programs and services to support community economic development and small business growth within its catchment area. Located in Dryden, PACE strives to strengthen and diversify the local economy by providing assistance to entrepreneurs and small business.
This position will be an active part of the PACE team and will report to the Executive Director.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30. Health benefits are included.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Administration experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Applications and social media platforms
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both oral and written
- Highly developed organizational, analytical, planning, and time management skills
- Valid driver’s licence
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs general office duties as required but not limited to: greeting clients, answering the phone, proofing documents, preparing documents (photocopying and scanning) and maintaining filing and inventory systems
- Perform records management and digital/paper filing tasks
- Create and distribute quarterly newsletter
- Prepare and process monthly travel expense claims
- Records and prepares all Board meeting minutes and agendas
- Maintains and protects confidentiality of clients and client records
- Prepare Invoices, record accounts payable and receivables into accounting program(Quick Books)
- Collection of Accounts receivables and prepare bank deposits
- Updates and maintains website and social platforms
- Requisitions office supplies
- Other assigned duties as related to this position
Wage based on experience and qualifications.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.