Superior North Catholic District School Board
Competition Number #3348250
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student
engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
1.0 FTE Permanent Custodian
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
St. Joseph Catholic School, Geraldton, ON
● Completion of grade 12 (or equivalent) and related experience
● Use and understanding of Technology/Device literacy
● Good Communication Skills
● Cover letter and resume which clearly outlines your qualifications, skills and experiences related to the
● A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your
package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
● Understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations
● Ability to read and understand labels and instruction, particularly on the use and application of cleaning
chemicals and products
● Will be the Certified SEIU Health and Safety representative for the School
● Ability to work under little or no supervision
● Ability to operate a variety of equipment inside and outside of school
● Decision making, Problem Solving and Time Management skills
● Able to maintain and operate floor machines (buffer-burnisher-stripper)
Conditions of Employment:
● Current Pastoral Reference Preferred (if applicable)
● Successful Completion of all Safety training courses
● Continuous Health & Safety upgrading as required
● Must undergo a successful police record check
Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to https://sncdsb.simplication.com/ by
Open Until Filled
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible
minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all
aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
To apply for this job please visit sncdsb.simplication.com.