Apprentice Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) YKF
SkyCare Air Ambulance & Charters
SkyCare Air Ambulance currently has an opening on our team for a full-time AME Apprentice. SkyCare is a growing and dynamic Air Ambulance/Air Charter Service based in Sioux Lookout, Ontario that provides exceptional air charter and medevac services across Canada and the United States with a focus on Ontario and Manitoba.
We are looking for a full-time AME Apprentice at our base in Kitchener, Ontario. This position would report to the Crew Chief and ultimately to the Director of Maintenance. The successful candidate will perform various duties under the supervision of a licensed AME.
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent work experience required
- Previous experience with Aircraft Maintenance Systems (AMS) an asset
- Previous experience with Navajo Chieftain and Metro/Merlin aircraft an asset
- A strong commitment to Safety & Compliance
- Motivated individual who is dedicated to learning.
- An individual who can work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Hourly rate commensurate with education and experience
- Competitive health benefits package offered after 3-month probation
- Matched group retirement benefits after one year
- Open until filled
Please submit your cover letter and resume along with three references by mail, fax or email to:
Box 289, 17 Airport Road
Sioux Lookout, ON P8T 1A3
Fax: (807) 737-0040/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**SkyCare would like to thank all those applicants who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.