Website Recreation World RV
The position requires the ability to communicate and work closely and efficiently with others in a sometimes, fast-paced and stressful environment. Sales Personal welcomes and provides assistance to customers in the buying process of an RV.
- Meet & Greet Customers and provide assistance by answering questions, helping to find the required product and maintaining positive relations with customers
- Help customer select the unit which best fits their needs and advise on towing requirements.
- Present and sell all makes and models of new and used units.
- Present and sell other value- added options
- Complete all paperwork relevant to purchase of trailer.
- Maintain regular follow up with prospective and current clients
- Prepare preliminary used vehicle appraisals
- Check in and inspect new unit arriving from the factory
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Communicate with supervisors and other departments any issue related to performing the duties of this position
- Understand health and safety policies and procedures and applicable regulations pertaining to the work environment
- Other related duties as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.