Website Recreation World RV
The Parts Clerk must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks. The position requires the ability to communicate and work closely and efficiently with others in a sometimes, fast-paced and stressful environment. The Parts Clerk welcomes and provides assistance to customers, answers and directs telephone calls and assists the Parts & Service Clerk with other duties when required.
- Meet & Greet Customers and provide assistance by answering questions, helping to find the required product and maintaining positive relations with customers
- Operate cash register
- Carry-outs when customer requires or requests assistance
- Answer telephone calls promptly and professionally, assist caller with the information required, or direct to the appropriate section
- Organize parts for unit/customer “Demo” days
- Ensure shelves are stocked and verify the proper identification of parts when stocking and pulling from shelves to ensure correct locations
- Follow daily inventory control procedures and participate in inventory counts when needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment; clean displays & showroom
- Assist with processing incoming orders
- Assist with the creation of purchase orders & data entry as required
- Communicate with supervisors and other departments any issue related to performing the duties of this position
- Understand health and safety policies and procedures and applicable regulations pertaining to the work environment
- Other related duties as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.