White Lake Limited Partnership
WHITE LAKE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
White Lake Resources Corporation, General Partner
White Lake Limited Partnership is a wholly-owned entity of the Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg (Pic Mobert First Nation) and is the First Nation’s principal business development corporation.
Formed in 2009, the partnership is engaged in a variety of business lines and serves as a cornerstone of the Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg’s sovereign wealth strategy. It was developed for the economic and social benefit of the Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg and is responsible for the business activities and partnerships developed by the partnership.
Due to continued growth in the mining sector, White Lake Limited Partnership, is looking for highly motivated and competent individual to fill the full-time position of Jumbo Offsider within the Barminco Underground Production Contract at the Barrick – Hemlo Operations located near Marathon, Ont
- Work under instructions of a Jumbo Operator – Daily routine work is accomplished with more or less direction depending on the competency level.
- Assist in the performance daily and weekly checks as laid out by mine and government legislation and assist in maintaining pertinent documents.
- Help move Jumbo and drill equipment, tools and supplies from site to site.
- Set up in the new site and connect power cables or hoses for water and air supply.
- Assist Jumbo Operator with all drilling processes.
- Mount drill steel, bolts and screen onto drill booms.
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs.
- May be required to operate utility vehicles such as Man Carrier, Boom Truck, Fork Lift, etc
- A demonstrated passion for safety and a proactive attitude toward ensuring that safety is front of mind for all employees at all times.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test, physical demand analysis, and attend Barminco Site Induction.
- Must be a team player, able to work in a team environment, and able to always communicate well with supervisors, co-workers, and all Mine Personal in a sensitive, tactful, diplomatic, and professional manner.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to lift heavy objects
- Valid Driver’s license.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for getting to and from work for all scheduled shifts.
- Or reliable, and confirmed transportation to each, and every scheduled shift.
Please submit resume to: Annette Currie email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.