Palliative Program Support
Website Hospice Northwest
HOSPICE NORTHWEST HAS A ONE YEAR NOHFC POSITION AVAILABLE
POSITION TITLE: PALLIATIVE PROGRAM SUPPORT PERSON
Deadline to apply: Friday April 14th
Under the direction of the Executive Director and the Palliative Program Coordinator, the Palliative Program Support person will be responsible for taking on a case load of Palliative Clients and the communication plan for those clients.
VISITING HOSPICE SERVICES
• Taking on a caseload of clients
• Visiting 12-15 clients per week
• Tasks may include but not limited to: Shopping for clients, taking clients to appointments, visiting with clients.
• Taking a shift on the Caregiver support line once every 8 weeks.
• Delivery of Hospice Comfort Kits to all LTC homes
• Delivery of Memory Boxes to all LTC homes
• Communicating with clients and/or clients family to determine type of services
• Adhering to the HNW communication plan for all palliative and caregiver clients.
• In collaboration with other staff, ensuring that service delivery statistics are reported and data entered into our data management system in a timely fashion
• Assisting with the HPCO accreditation preparation
• Working collaboratively with the Regional Program Coordinator
• Other duties as required
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 14, 2023. The position will commence by May 1st.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.