Website Youth Fusion
Your role is to teach youth (Grade 7 to 12, regular classes and / or special education classes) workshops introducing the concept of cinema and film production. The workshops take place mainly in class, in close collaboration with the teachers. Students will have the chance to discover the different stages involved in the production of a film in order to make a short film of 3 minutes related to an annual theme. The film will be presented during the Annual Youth Fusion Gala which takes place at the end of the school year.
Hours: 8 – 24 hours weekly
Salary: $20 per hour
Start date: Immediately until June 2023
Location: Thunder Bay
Flexible and regular schedule based on availability of coordinator and school site
- Having the students benefit from your expertise by putting forward projects that are integrative, stimulating and diverse
- Working closely with the school’s teachers and administrators, and Youth Fusion officials, in order to maximize the project’s impact and awareness within the school
- Maintaining a professional relationship with the school (diligent attendance, communications, adherence to the culture and rules of the school environment, etc.)
- Taking initiative, being creative and a self-starter, in order to effectively contribute to the project’s execution and success
- Attending team and progress meetings
- Drafting the appropriate reports (midway progress and final reports) as scheduled
- Prepare for and participate in the year-end events to showcase the students’ success
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.