Website Triad Contracting
- Maintain professional conduct at all times
- Works in the yard and warehouse actively helping customers
- Deliver material to private homes and construction sites.
- Prepares customers’ orders, securing on the skid with banding and wrapping accordingly to weather and loading conditions
- communicates with crews and office staff.
- Must be familiar with basic home building construction in order to sequence loads
- Positions requires good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to assess customers’ requirements and provide satisfactory solutions
- Must hold a valid ‘DZ’ level driver’s license with at least 3 years’ experience
Benefits and profit sharing offered
Please send in your resume to email@example.com or drop by our show room located at 800 Norah Cres
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.