Thunder Bay & Superior Professional Cleaning
Thunder Bay & Superior Professional Cleaning is currently seeking an energetic and driven individual to join our expanding team!
Job Summary: Under the general supervision of the Area Supervisor, the cleaner will be required to perform a variety of cleaning related tasks with emphasis on customer satisfaction and quality service!
Duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, sanitizing, polishing, and proper waste removal.
- Disinfecting high touch points.
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Maintaining cleaning equipment and keeping a daily log.
- Maintain building security and safety integrity by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours, ensuring only authorized personnel enter premises, etc.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or repair needs.
- Stock and maintain supplies/rooms.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards.
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel, and bend.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs.
- Willing and able to pass a Canadian Background Check.
- Integrity and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner.
- WHMIS Certified or willing to obtain certification.
- Candidate must have a valid G driver’s licence and use of personal vehicle.
- Cleaning experience is a major asset!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.