Website Thunder Bay Naturopathic Clinic
This is one year contract with the opportunity for continued employment. $18-19 per hour depending on experience and education.
- Welcome clients into Clinic and help create a friendly professional atmosphere.
- Introduce new patients and clients to our services and products
- Work as part of a team to offer excellent customer service while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Outreach to key community organizations and workplaces to raise awareness of Naturopathic Medicine; writing letters, booking training sessions and workshops, hosting info tables at community events
- production of marketing materials and distribution of these materials
- marketing via social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Creating educational content in partnership with the NDs.
- reviewing and managing products currently available in Clinic’s dispensary and evaluating the degree to which they meet the needs of the local population
- Become proficient with point of sale system to process sales and track inventory
- Tidying, organizing and cleaning in order to maintain professional atmosphere and assisting with daily operation of Clinic.
- Enthusiasm about healthy diet, exercise and lifestyle.
- Proven ability to multitask and offer excellent customer service. Customer relations; ability to deal well with all patients/clients/customers.
- Must be efficient and a quick learner, with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and proven work ethic.
- Proven ability to work independently with little supervision, take initiative to complete tasks.
- A positive attitude and ability to function well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Naturopathic medicine or natural health products is an asset (Enthusiasm and willingness to learn about Naturopathic medicine is a must!).
Application Deadline: Tuesday, May 17th 2022 at 5pm
Please submit applications to Dr. J. Carfagnini ND, Dr. T. Cook ND and Dr. J. Sokoloski ND at: Thunder Bay Naturopathic Clinic 221 Algoma St. South or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.tbaynaturopathic.ca
This opportunity is proudly supported by Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation and is funded through the Workforce Development Program. Eligibility requirements of the program can be found here: https://nohfc.ca/en/pages/programs/people-talent-program/workforce-development-stream
To apply for this job please visit www.tbaynaturopathic.ca.