Accounts Receivable Clerk
SkyCare Air Ambulance & Charters
SkyCare is a growing and dynamic Air Ambulance and Air Charter Service based in Sioux Lookout, Ontario. With additional bases in Manitoba and Southern Ontario, we provide private, corporate, and medevac flight services across Canada and the United States. Our flight crews and ground personnel are dedicated to providing the highest level of safety, comfort, and care to our clients.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
We are actively seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our Finance Team. This position is based at SkyCare’s main office in Sioux Lookout, Ontario and reports to the Chief Financial Officer. On-the-job training will be provided. A standard work week will be 40 hours a week Monday to Friday.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for preparing and processing invoices and ensuring that receivables are up to date, collected, and recorded in a timely manner according to established procedures. They are responsible for resolving outstanding receivable issues, reconciling accounts, and preparing monthly statements. They also work with the rest of the Finance Team and assist with daily accounting and office needs such as filing, data entry, maintaining the office, and other duties as assigned.
– High School Diploma or equivalent; relevant certifications/designations preferred
– Education and experience in Bookkeeping an asset
– Working knowledge of principles and practices of accounting an asset
– Previous experience with accounts receivable and collections preferred
– Excellent computer and Microsoft Office Suite skills
– Experience with Sage or similar accounting software an asset
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Compensation: Hourly rate commensurate with education and experience.
● Extended health, vision, dental care, life, and long-term disability insurance
● Employee & Family Assistance Program
● Group Retirement Savings Plan
● Professional Development Opportunities
Please submit your cover letter and resume along with three references by email to:
Chief Financial Officer
& Director of Human Resources
**SkyCare would like to thank all those applicants who apply however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.