Website Sencia Canada Ltd, Informetica Division
Team members are responsible for the development and support of the Informetica Enterprise Learning Management System servicing client in industries such as mining, hydro, nuclear, engineering, pharma, airlines, manufacturing and various associations. Sencia’s project management methodology is a six-step “no-fail” process that excels at developing an excellent, transparent communication strategy when developing new projects or onboarding clients. Quality and assurance practices follow a structured process to ensure all projects meet deadlines and provide a KPI of no less than 99.9% uptime. The position includes writing technical documentation and meeting with client’s technical teams to work through various development strategies including migration planning, integration and Single Sign On.
- Candidates with less qualifications may be considered for an entry Software Developer position.
- Minimum two years of experience working in software development and web application including.:NET (C#, VB.NET, MCV)
- SQL and SQL Server.
- MS Visual Studio
- MS Related Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access
- Ability to work independently and in team environment in a fast-paced environment.
- Prioritizing tasks and excellent organizational skills is a requirement.
- Sencia Canada Ltd. employees must adhere to Sencia’s strict Quality Management System’s policies and procedures due to the regulatory requirements as required by the industries it serves.
- Ensure the environment(s) are maintained in a viable state of operability and recoverability at all times, as well as ensuring that all systems and operational functions have been performed following service standards.
- Assist in assessments and determining requirements for CAPA (Corrective Action, Preventative Action) as required.
- Assist management team with planning and support of technology initiatives as required.
What We Offer
- A competitive and comprehensive salary and benefits package
- A company with stability and strong partnerships
- An opportunity to be part of an organization that is in growth mode
- An opportunity to contribute to our team and grow Sencia’s INFORMETICA brand
- An environment where you will be challenged and supported daily
- Remote work can be considered
- Note: A criminal records check may be requested from you.
At Sencia, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our clients and the communities in which we live and serve.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.