Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service and being apart of a great team?
Our branch in Marathon, ON is hiring!!!!
What you’ll be doing…
As a Customer Experience Associate, you are the face, character, and heart of our branches. Scotiabank is a place where we put our customers first, and our priority is to help them achieve their financial goals.
Our Customer Experience Associates are people-centric and connect with customers in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network the focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer’s journey by:
• Taking a proactive approach to discovering our customer’s needs and listening to understand what they are asking for
• Processing day to day transactions • Nurturing rich, long-standing relationships
• Contributing to the Branch’s targets by identifying and fulfilling simple sales opportunities
• Being a technology expert and sharing your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications and assisting them to better manage their banking needs
Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
• Build strong customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service
• Uncover and solve customers’ needs
• Explain complicated concepts simply
• Demonstrate success in a target-based performance environment, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment
• Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We’d love to work with you if you have:
• Have proven customer service skills through work or community involvement
• Are willing to assist in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
• Are available to work a flexible schedule
• Are comfortable in simple sales situations
• Have strong technical skills and the ability to promote digital and self-service banking options to our customers
Please apply to job posting # 143502 via www.scotiabank.com/careers and indicate in your resume where you heard about the position or email email@example.com if you have questions
To apply for this job please visit www.scotiabank.com.