Website Phil's Waste Services Inc.
Phil’s Waste Services Inc. is seeking a FULL-TIME SANITATION TECHNICIAN to join our growing team.
The Sanitation Technician is responsible for the daily operation and general maintenance of our garbage truck, roll-off bin systems, vacuum trucks and portable toilet service trucks. The Applicant must be willing to be trained on all systems and alternate between them as required.
· Operating garbage truck, lifting garbage bags into truck from various locations on assigned route
· Operating vacuum trucks, pumping septic tanks and industrial wastewater
· Delivery, service/cleaning, pick up and disposal of roll-off bins, portable toilets and wash stations
· Water delivery
· Perform routine equipment maintenance and minor repairs
· Communicate with team members, customers and occasionally handle payments
· Complete daily records and reports (digital and written)
The successful applicant should:
· Hold a Valid DZ class licence (*AZ drivers license is considered an asset)
· Have a minimum of 3 years of heavy duty equipment operating and/or driving experience
· Be willing to work in inclement weather
· Be self-motivated, able to follow instructions and maintain efficiency in a fast-paced environment with a fluctuating schedule
· Be physically fit, able to lift up to 50 lbs
· Have good communication, organizational and time management skills
· Be able to work with minimal supervision
· Provide a criminal record check and pass a drug test
Rate of pay: $24-$29/hour depending on experience + benefits after 3 months
Hours of work: Monday-Friday, min. 40 hrs per week. Occasional weekend/on-call work @ time ½ +.
We offer an attractive family health, dental & life insurance benefits package, annual work wear allowance & more.
Applications must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 83 Peninsula Rd, Marathon.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.