Website Performance Kia
Kia has become one of Canada’s fastest growing automotive brands over the past few years. Juries from around the world have awarded our vehicles with distinguished accolades for design, engineering, technology, safety, overall quality, and recognizing Kia’s commitment to excellence.
With this growth we are growing too, and will soon be expanding our dealership to a brand new location in Innova Business Park and looking for exceptional people to come join the Performance Kia team!
We are looking for a Service Manager to successfully lead and manage the Performance Kia service division. The successful applicant must have exemplary customer service skills, strong service writer capabilities and a proven leadership ability within the automotive industry.
Main Job Duties:
- Assisting Advisors with customer inquiries, warranty issues, writing work orders, and promoting a high level of customer satisfaction
- Presenting the best solutions to properly repair customer vehicles in a way that is easy for them to understand
- Supervising employees’ work performance to ensure they are completing jobs correctly and on time
- Monitoring the scheduling of work to the Technicians in the shop to maximize efficiency
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure our employees make customer satisfaction a priority to create customer loyalty and generate referral
- Working directly with the Service Advisors to ensure customer complaints and misunderstandings are handled in a fair, timely, and professional manner
- Ability to consistently and effectively sell our services to drive the growth of revenue without jeopardizing honesty and integrity
- Overseeing all aspects of the dealership service department, including operational performance, operational & maintenance costs, safety of operation, plus compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Assisting in problem solving, and diagnosing vehicle problems
- Perform daily accounting closing and balancing procedures
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations, audits and report analysis
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ Service Management experience
- Proven leadership ability and teambuilding skills to effectively motivate, inspire and manage employees to achieve results
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills including the ability to use tact, sensitivity, empathy and professionalism when interacting with customers and employees
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed, able to maximize efficiency, productivity, and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Results driven with exceptional planning, organizational and execution skills
- Previous experience with CDK an asset
- Proficient with computer systems and programs
- Mandatory valid G driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- $5,000 Signing Bonus for Qualified Candidate
- Medical, Dental, Life & Disability packages available after three months
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Training and support from Kia Canada
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.