Website Paramed Home Healthcare
Position: Registered Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse
Location: Dryden, ON
Hours: Full Time, Part Time or Casual
ParaMed is actively hiring Registered Practical Nurses for Community Nursing vacancies!
New grads are welcome to apply!
How to succeed in this role?
· Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing
· Experience in community nursing is preferred but not required!
· A passion for making a difference in your community
· NEW GRADS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
Why join our team?
· Flexible scheduling
· Casual, part-time and full-time roles available
· Company-paid work device for mileage and client tracking purposes
· Competitive compensation including paid training, travel compensation, competitive wages, and health/dental benefits
· Employee discount program
· Continuous learning and training opportunities
· Obtains informed consent prior to and throughout service provision
· Works collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team consisting of government agencies, healthcare workers, and other community resources
· Provides safe, competent, compassionate and ethical nursing care to ensure the personal safety of clients
· Uses appropriate assessment tools and techniques in consultation with clients and the health care team to assess clients regarding physical, emotional, spiritual, cultural, cognitive, developmental, environmental and social needs
· Engages client using a collaborative approach, building rapport and trust, achieving a mutual understanding and agreement to identify actual and potential client health care needs, strengths, capacities and goals.
· Establishes and maintains appropriate professional boundaries with clients and the health care team, including the distinction between social interaction and therapeutic relationships
· Participates in necessary care conferences with Health Care team
· Maintains the knowledge, skills and attitudes to provide safe, efficient, effective care in all areas of practice by keeping abreast of changes in practice setting that affect scope of practice
· Maintains professional client records related to client encounters and plans in compliance with ParaMed’s policies and the standards applied by the regulatory body or Nursing College.
· Shows respect for cultural needs, dignity, privacy and confidentiality of clients
· Discharges client when goals have been achieved
· Registration with the CNO as a RPN or RN in good standing
· Availability to work day and/or evening shifts and to work every other weekend
· Able to pass a CPIC and VSS check upon successful hire
· A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is require
How to Apply:
Please apply by sending in your resumes to email@example.com OR visit our website at www.paramed.com
*In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and ParaMed Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of ParaMed hiring process.*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.