Website OPTIONS NORTHWEST
OPTIONS NORTHWEST is a community-based, non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to respecting the right of people to live life their way. Through personalized OPTIONS, we collaborate with people and community partners to develop and offer creative personal and clinical services for individuals.
Position will require:
– A completed post-secondary education from a business program, preferably accounting, finance, human resources or office administration, and/or an appropriate combination of education and experience
– Computer skills for working with Microsoft Office and Excel
– A working knowledge of computer systems ideally ADAGIO and KIS payroll systems; also HRIS software
– A working knowledge in basic Human Resources practices
– Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
– Flexibility to meet the changing demands of the office environment
– Possession of a valid driver’s license and usage of own vehicle may be required
a current police records check is required, only upon a conditional offer of employment
– Candidate must be a new entrant into the workforce, are transitioning to a new career, or the unemployed or underemployed who are entering a new field
– Candidate must have not previously participated in an NOHFC funded internship in the 2020 Mandate
– Candidate must be 18 years of age or older
– Candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Under the supervision of the Manager, Financial Services and the Director, Human Resources the Finance & HR Intern is responsible to assist in/perform a number of accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, asset inventory, Passport services, Individualized Funding, HR functions including training, HRIS system entry, reporting and some general office duties.
For the Workforce Development Stream.
This opportunity is proudly supported by Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation and is funded through the Workforce Development Program. Eligibility requirements of the program can be found here: https://nohfc.ca/en/pages/programs/people-talent-program/workforce-development-stream
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter, detailed resume and agency application form by: 4:00 p.m. Monday, July 4, 2022
95 North Cumberland street
Thunder Bay, ON P7A 4M1
PHONE: (807) 344-4994
Fax: (807) 346-5811
OPTIONS NORTHWEST is committed to providing accommodations, on request, throughout the interview and employment process, and if accommodation is required, we will work with applicants to meet their needs.
We wish to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.optionsnorthwest.com.